We are looking for an administrator executive to join our client within Financial Services company. This person will support the finance and administrative activities of the team, play a vital role in improving processes, and take on a wide range of admin tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business.
What's expected of you?
- Assist in maintaining all financial records and ensure accurate data is entered
- Assist in evaluating current business processes and suggest improvements
- Manage daily administrative duties, including responding to emails, filing correspondence, and preparing reports
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Handling invoicing
- Keen eye for detail and ability to multitask
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous administration experience
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer proficiency, good command of Excel or accounting software will be considered an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively, take on responsibilities and make decisions independently
What's in it for you?
- Stable job with reputable company
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full training provided
If you are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and exciting team, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. We are already conducting interviews, so don't hesitate – apply now!