Manpower is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive to join our client's team.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Representing a prestigious and leading commercial vehicle brand.
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with prospective clients.
- Perform prospective client visits, maintain visit reports and share sales leads for other product groups with colleagues.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Meeting the quarterly sales targets whilst ensuring that the company can deliver on its promise at sales stage.
The ideal candidates should:
- Having a technical education, alternatively significant sales experience of industrial equipment would be considered an asset.
- Be self-driven, sales-oriented, target driven.
- Have a valid driving license.
- Ideally, be able to communicate in both Maltese and English.
- Be computer literate.