View all 102 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales & Operations Executive
View all 102 Jobs
Sales & Operations Executive
On behalf of our client, Manpower is Seeking to recruit a Sales & Operations Executive.
The selected candidate will be promoting and selling the Company's products and services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To represent the organization its mission culture and values when meeting clients.
- To assist in attaining sales goals.
- To assist in the preparation of sales proposals reports and research.
- To carry out cold calling on a daily basis.
- To assist in the development of new market segments.
- To assist in the implementation of marketing communication activities.
- To assist in the operations or leisure groups and/or conference and incentive groups and individual travelers.
- To provide support during familiarization or incentive visits by tour operators/agents/Conference and Incentive Travel Companies.
- To effect Sales Promotion trips overseas/Travel Fair attendance.
- To assist with inspection visits and outside duties with groups when in Malta as required.
- To carry out other associated duties within the scope of normal flexibility including providing support to the rest of the company as required.
- To provide the General Manager / Operations Manager Groups Division, with feedback on market preferences competition products and any other information which could be of asset to the company.
- To service all customer enquiries effectively.
- To maintain contact with current customers to secure orders.
- To maintain a customers database.
- To assist in the servicing of customer complaints.
- To maintain contact with customers and to revise coverage and type of services sold based on modified needs of clients or changes in the market.
- To ensure customer satisfaction by establishing a high degree of good rapport with them.
- To maintain a professional posture and positive attitude at all times to enhance customer relations and enrich service delivery.
- To conduct all business transactions in a manner that coincides with the high ethical standards the Company seeks to maintain.
- To keep oneself updated on the Company's products and services.
- To keep oneself updated on developments in Selling Techniques.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have sales acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Be well organized and have previous experience in promoting products and services;
- Be customer care oriented and have an outgoing personality;
- Be an energetic team player with a positive attitude and enjoys being with people;
- Be willing to work flexible hours;
- Be ICT literate;
A very strong command of written and verbal English is essential.
Preference will be given to candidates possessing a clean driving license.
How to Apply
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs